Managing Director, Transportation Business Group, MENA
An International Multi Disciplined Consulting Engineer
The Managing Director of Transportation Business Group would be responsible for 1700 staff generating £150m in annual revenues. Although “Transportation Covered Rail, Air and Highways an initial focus had to be highways as legacy contracts were underperforming and major new bids had to be renegotiated to be profitable.
The client had conducted initial, internal and modest external investigation, but quickly concluded a Confidential Executive Search companion was required. Having agreed the person, job specification, budget and timescales, we set about a solution.
Target Companies and individuals within, were agreed and as the MENA region was very active we widened our geographical coverage to include leaders in Europe and Asia.
- Numbers approached – 100+
- CV’s received at – 20% ratio
- Alltek Global Pre Selected and Interviewed six people of interest
- References and Experiences Measured
- A quality shortlist of three candidates supplied and client interviewed within the original target dates, candidate offered and accepted
- Solved with a Delighted Client and Candidate